Fine wine insurance at competitive prices
You may have spent many years building a fine wine collection that allows you to offer the perfect bottle for any occasion whilst delivering a serious investment return over time. At Highworth Insurance we can offer wine insurance to give you peace of mind should the worst happen.
Stand-alone wine insurance in your home or in storage
A stand-alone insurance policy may suit your circumstances. Our most popular policy can include:
- Stand-alone wine insurance cover which is independent of any home insurance policy.
- Cover available for fine wine stored within your home or in an independent storage facility.
- There is no excess to pay in the event of a claim.
- Rest assured that your policy covers a multitude of circumstances ranging from theft from your home through to fire.
- You have the right to repurchase any recovered items subsequent to any claim.
- Cover is available up to £1,000,000 and you can get a quote and purchase a policy immediately for wine up to £20,000.
A high value home insurance policy can include cover for fine wine
We have a number of high value home insurance policies that cover wine collections. Our leading policy offers outstanding levels of cover at very competitive prices. This may include:
- Worldwide all risks cover
- No requirement to specify any item below £15,000. They are automatically covered
- Very competitive premiums when incorporated in the home policy
As specialist high value insurers, at Highworth Insurance we provide comprehensive cover on a variety of high value items, all at very competitive rates. For advice on wine insurance, correct levels of cover and the best solutions available to you, please contact our knowledgeable client advisors.
Kindly be aware that not all options are available on all policies. Carefully check your policy wording and policy summary for precise details of the cover available for your circumstances.
Call for a quote
Mon-Fri: 0900 – 1830
Sat: 0900 – 1230
Our specialist advisors will be happy to help with any questions you may have.
Tips & Advice
Use our regularly updated catalogue of helpful tips and advice for all insurance related topics.
Call 01202 937430 to get a quote