Subsidence home insurance at reasonable rates
Looking for insurance for a property with a history of subsidence?
How do we get you the cover you need at the right price?
We continually handle these types of enquiries and have a constant dialogue with underwriters on behalf of our customers. As specialist providers we can supply home insurance for all of the following:
- Properties that have been previously underpinned
- Showing signs of historical movement in a mortgage surveyors report
- A previous subsidence claim at the property
- Subsidence at a neighbouring property or in the area
- Historical buildings that are possibly listed showing signs of movement
We can usually find a satisfactory solution for your subsidence insurance problem
At Highworth Insurance we do this by using our specialist panel of underwriters who have the knowledge and skills to assess these types of risks. We treat each application on an individual basis, taking the time to look into your particular case details and find the best policy suited to you. Things we look at may include:
- When did the subsidence occur?
- What was the cause of the subsidence?
- Has it been rectified?
- Has the property been underpinned?
- Do you now have a certificate of structural adequacy?
- If not, are you prepared to have one to reduce your premiums?
- Are you prepared to be flexible on your excess to reduce your premium?
Providing specialist insurance is our area of expertise
If you need home insurance for a property with a history of subsidence, speak to our specialist advisors today. They can provide knowledgeable advice and assess the circumstances surrounding your property to provide a specialist quote at reasonable rates.
All of our home policies are tailored to meet your specific requirements. Our experienced Client Advisors are trained to understand your needs and to put together the most cost effective solutions from our range of insurers.
We would always recommend that you read policy wordings and key facts documents to fully appreciate the cover and any exclusions and limitations.