Build a policy to suit you with our flexible cover for landlords. Limit your risk and cover third parties in your buy-to-let property with comprehensive buildings and contents cover. Simple, easy and fuss free with our streamlined online service.

Landlord Insurance

  • Available for properties let to a wide range of individuals including professionals, students and DSS.
  • Available on a wide range of properties including houses, flats and apartments.
  • Policy includes private lets and through an agent
  • Cover includes loss of rent for alternative accommodation for an insured loss
  • Property owners liability insurance included as standard in the buildings cover
  • Multiple properties can be covered by contacting our office
  • Optional additional cover available:
    1. Legal expenses associated with property disputes such as dilapidations, possession, eviction, nuisance and terms
    2. Rent arrears due under the tenancy agreement
    3. Lost key retrieval service
  • Underwritten by Towergate Underwriting the UK’s leading underwriter of specialist home insurance

We would recommend that you read the policy wording and the key facts document to fully appreciate the cover provided with our landlord insurance and any exclusions and limitations

Why choose Highworth Insurance?

  • Specialist home insurer
  • Get a quote in seconds
  • Pay securely online
  • Help over the phone from UK
  • Online policy documents
  • Dedicated to customer service

We Also Provide These Insurance Services For Landlords

  • Buy to let insurance for landlords
  • Loss of rent insurance


Call for a quote

01202 937430

Mon-Fri: 0900 – 1830

Sat: 0900 – 1230

Our specialist advisors will be happy to help with any questions you may have.

Tips & Advice

Use our regularly updated catalogue of helpful tips and advice for all insurance related topics.

Call 01202 937430 to get a quote