High value home insurance: outstanding value, no fuss
Worldwide all risks cover for: home contents, jewellery and personal possessions
Our typical policy covers:
- Worldwide all risks cover
- No need to specify art and antiques below £15,000 or jewellery below £5,000
- 3 years alternative accommodation if you have to move out of your home
- A flexible and pragmatic approach to security requirements
- Instant quotes normally available for contents up to £250,000 and buildings up to £2,500,000
- Whether you are travelling abroad with your jewellery or worried about leaving expensive art at home, wherever you are, your possessions are sufficiently insured
Highworth Insurance contents policies normally start with at least £100,000 of cover and can range up to several million pounds. We can also secure all risks cover for lower amounts, for example where your jewellery and art are the greatest proportion of your contents.
Secure a whole range of additional benefits
The features of our high value home insurance policies vary slightly, but all come with a wide range of additional benefits. Our most popular policy includes the following free of charge:
- Ability to add multiple properties on your policy
- £15,000 of business equipment cover included
- Wind propelled watercraft up to 12’ and surf boards included
- Non-motorised horseboxes and trailers included
- Golf buggies, class 1 and 2 mobility scooters included
- Identity theft cover up to £25,000
- Quad bikes, go carts and off road motorcycles up to 50cc included
- £20,000 of marquee cover included
- £500 hole in one golf cover included. Handy for the 19th hole!
We can also offer:
- Bespoke art insurance as part of the package
- Valuable works of art require specific insurance cover; our high value policies can cover up £25,000 for defective title and an additional £50,000 in the event of the death of an artist.
Buildings cover for difficult circumstances: flooding, subsidence and thatched roofs
Whether you’re living in a thatched property or have a history of subsidence or flood, our non-standard home polices can normally secure the highest levels of cover at the most competitive prices. We operate a number of delegated schemes from insurers to be able to support the most challenging of circumstances.
At Highworth Insurance, we individually assess and underwrite each case on its merits. In short, we listen to your situation and then give you solutions rather than just automatically pushing it through a rigid policy and process. We can provide practical solutions for cases such as:
- Subsidence at the property
- Flooding or living in a high risk flood postcode
- Unusual builds or construction types, such as thatched properties, timber frames or with a high proportion of flat roof
- Listed buildings
- Unoccupied properties and second homes
High value home insurance tailored to you
All of our high value home policies are tailored to meet your specific requirements. Our experienced Client Advisors are trained to understand your needs and to put together the most cost effective solutions from our range of insurers.
We would always recommend that you read policy wordings and key facts documents to fully appreciate the cover and any exclusions and limitations.
We also have:
Call for a quote
Mon-Fri: 0900 – 1830
Sat: 0900 – 1230
Our specialist advisors will be happy to help with any questions you may have.
Tips & Advice
Use our regularly updated catalogue of helpful tips and advice for all insurance related topics.
Call 01202 937430 to get a quote