The complete surgery insurance package
Remarkable surgery insurance at fantastic prices
A surgery insurance package tailored just for you!
- If you own your premises we can provide extensive cover for the building.
- Cover a wide range of risks to your contents and stock from flooding, fire, smoke, escape of water or oil, through to loss or damage from theft, riots or malicious damage.
- Cover for contents including specialist equipment in the surgery, employee’s personal effects, CCTV and alarms.
- Deterioration or contamination to drugs or vaccines due to a change of temperature included.
- Protection for glass and the contents of display windows, such as opticians.
- Available option to cover computer equipment including short term rental and the reinstatement of records.
- Select the most appropriate liability cover for your business.
- Employers liability –injury claims from employees.
- Public liability – injury or property damage claims from visitors.
- Products liability – injury or damage caused by products.
- Legal defence costs for the breach of the Health & Safety at Work Act.
- Business interruption – cover to compensate for a net loss of income and costs of working following damage to your surgery or clinic.
Select options that suit your practice
- Money kept at the clinic during surgery hours or in a locked safe outside these hours.
- Fidelity insurance to cover a dishonest employee who causes a loss of money or goods.
- Legal expenses cover for a range of possible issues including employment disputes, property disputes, taxation issues with HMRC, breach of Data Protection Act, bodily injury and customer or supplier disputes.
So whether you need surgery insurance, dental practice insurance or veterinary insurance Highworth Insurance can help. Our Specialist Advisors are available to discuss your individual requirements and can tailor an insurance package to meet your needs.
Kindly be advised that not all options are available on all policies. We recommend that you carefully check your policy summary and policy wording for the exact cover applicable to your circumstances.