The complete office insurance package
Fantastic cover at remarkable prices
We can put together an office insurance package tailored just for you!
- Cover a wide range risks to your office from fire, smoke, flooding, escape of water or oil, through to loss or damage from theft, riots or malicious damage.
- Protect equipment and contents in the office including employee’s personal effects, CCTV and alarms.
- Take out the option to cover computer equipment including the reinstatement of records and additional short term rental.
- Select the most appropriate liability cover for your business.
- Employers liability – protect against injury claims from employees.
- Public liability – injury or property damage claims from customers or visitors.
- Products liability – injury or damage caused by products.
- Legal defence costs if you breach the Health & Safety at Work Act.
- Business interruption – cover to compensate for a net loss of income and increased costs of working following damage to your office.
- If you own the property we can include extensive cover for the building.
Choose a number of options that suit your business
- Money kept at the office during business hours or in a locked safe outside these hours.
- Goods in transit whilst in a company operated vehicle or at exhibition.
- Fidelity insurance should a dishonest employee cause a loss of money or goods.
- Legal expenses cover for a range of possible issues including employment disputes, property disputes, taxation issues with HMRC, breach of Data Protection Act, bodily injury and customer or supplier disputes.
Whatever your office circumstances, at Highworth Insurance we can provide an office insurance policy designed to protect your business. Our Specialist Advisors can advise on office insurance and help create a policy that provides the reassurance you need, at realistic prices.
Kindly be advised that not all options are available on all policies. We recommend that you carefully check your policy summary and policy wording for the exact cover applicable to your circumstances.